Opening Hours and Costs
Saturdays, Wednesdays, 2.00 pm. until 5.00 pm. Sundays 10.30am - 12.30pm
The History Centre is NOT open on the Victorian Labour Day weekend in March. (Port Fairy Folk Festival weekend)
Entry fee - Adult $4.00, teenagers with adults $1, accompanied younger children free.
Open to groups at other times by appointment. Minimum charge $40.00 per group.
In winter, from mid July until 1 September, the museum is open on Saturdays only from 2pm - 4pm
School groups are encouraged to visit by appointment. Groups of 10 - 20 students can be provided for at any one time; numbers over 20 will need to be divided into smaller groups. Cost: 50 cents per students. Contact The History Centre and leave a message and phone number if unattended.
The cost for a simple research is $30; more detailed and involved researches will cost upwards of $40 per research. The Archivists will contact if this is the case so please wait before paying
Copies of photographs of pioneers, where available, $8 per small print, $20 per A4 size print.
Please note: Due to the nature of our archives self research is not possible. The achivists are always available by appointment, or can be contacted by mail or email.
1. Single Member - $20 per annum - if payiing for three years $50
2. Family Membership - $25 per annum - if paying for three years $60
3. Newsletter Subscription only - $10 (6 copies per annum)
If you would prefer to use internet banking or direct deposit please send an email to support your payment and use the code "mem" for membership and your surname as a reference on your payment.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP include:
1. Free entry to the museum.
2. Supervised access to the archives.
3. Excursions to historic locations.
4. Guest speakers at monthly general meetings.
5. Six copies per year of the Society newsletter.